Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thank You for Sharing Your Space

I have been posting on Red Lion Reports far longer than anyone could reasonably deem acceptable for a guest, so I thought it was high time to do my farewell post. Thank you, Marie, Jeff, Alison, and Kelly, for allowing me to post some of my thoughts and ideas along side yours. This was my first foray into blogging, and it has been a great experience.

I hope to have some news of a North Dakota legal blog in the near future, and I hope you will check out my article coming out in the Energy Law Journal, "Changing Resources, Changing Market: The Impact of a National Renewable Portfolio Standard on the U.S. Energy Industry," which should be available sometime in April. Over the next few weeks, I plan to watch my alma mater Spartans tear through the South bracket on their way to a fifth Final Four under Coach Izzo, and I expect UND hockey to roll through the Final Five and then the Frozen Four. One can hope, anyway.

Thank you, again, for your hospitality and for allowing me to be a small part of Red Lion Reports.

3 comments:

Kelly Joy said...

Prof. Fershee,

We will miss you. Thank you for sharing your ideas with us and thank you for the ideas you stimulated in me.

Warmest,
Kelly

Marie T. Reilly said...

Josh, Thanks you for helping get Red Lion Reports off the ground. You are welcome here any time.

Alison M. Kilmartin said...

Professor ~

I know I am late to the farewells, but know that I will miss your contributions and wish you the best as you venture into the world of blogging out west. I hear it's wild out there :)

~ Alison